Dorset House, 14 Hanover Street, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
Anichi Development, a subsidiary of Oriental Developers (Caribbean) Ltd., is a real estate developer on the Caribbean island of Dominica. The company's flagship resort, Anichi Resort & Spa, is a member of the premium sub-brand of Marriott International, Autograph Collection. It is approved by the Government of Dominica and is included in the official Citizenship through Investment program in Dominica, which offers buyers the opportunity to purchase luxury real estate in Dominica and get a second passport.
Dominica citizenship through real estate investments:
- Minimum investment: 220,000 USD;
- Duration of registration of citizenship: 3 months;
- Visa-free regime: 130+ countries and territories;
- Favorable tax climate.
From 2017 to 2019, the Dominica second citizenship program took first place in the CBI Index rating of investment citizenship programs compiled by Professional Wealth Management, an appendix to the Financial Times. Anichi Resort & Spa: 128-room resort located on Portsmouth's scenic 12-acre Picard Beach. It combines tropical greenery and impressive world-class architecture. Superbly equipped guest suites with private pools and sun loungers; floating bars in endless pools; specialized restaurants; a luxurious ballroom and spa oasis - all this was embodied in a one-of-a-kind resort, turning it into the most luxurious and coveted place in Dominica.
Key benefits of Anichi Resort & Spa:
- Fractional ownership of a five-star luxury resort - 2% annual income under construction
- After opening, annual revenue is based on resort performance
- Free accommodation for 1 week per year
- Opportunity to sell investments and retain citizenship
- Citizenship services after issuing a certificate of naturalization and passport
Driving license and tax number for the main applicant - free of charge.
If necessary, confirmation of the address is offered for a symbolic fee.